How to serve Panettone by real chefs
Have you bought the artisan panettone, made as it should be made?
But now, if you have guests for dinner, how do you serve it?
We want to give you some ideas to delight your diners!
Arm yourself with designer plates and follow the recipes of our Pastry Chef step by step.
You'll make a great impression!
How to serve Panettone
CLASSIC PANETTONE WITH CREAM (x 10 people):
- Milk 500 g
- 20 egg yolks
- Corn flour 45 g
- Sugar 140 g
- Vanilla pod 1 g
- Lemon Zest 1 g
Process (difficulty easy)
- Bring the milk to the boil along with the vanilla.
- Separately mix sugar, lemon zest and cornstarch.
- Add the yolk to the mixture.
- When the milk reaches boiling point, add it to the mixture and bring it back to the heat until it reaches 85 ° C (pasteurization).
- Then pour the cream into a baking dish and cover it with the film so that the film adheres to the cream.
- Chill in the refrigerator as quickly as possible.
GLAZED PANETTONE WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE AND ORANGE ZESTS (for 10 slices)
- White Chocolate 200 g
- Sugar 80 g
- Pectin 2 g
- Cream 120 g
- Water 80 g
- Zest of Orange to taste
Process (difficulty medium):
- Soften the chocolate in the microwave.
- Separately mix the sugar, zest and pectin.
- Boil the cream together with the water and then pour the mixture over the sugar; then bring it back to the boil.
- Pour the mixture over the softened white chocolate and emulsify without incorporating air.
- Then glaze the slice of panettone or the whole panettone.
PANETTONE TIRAMISÙ (for 10 people)
Mascarpone Namelaka Ingredients:
- Milk 250 g
- Cream 300 g
- Powdered gelatin 5 g
- White chocolate 135 g
- Mascarpone 95 g
- Vanilla bean 1 g
Process (difficulty difficult):
- Start preparing the ganache with half a dose of milk and white chocolate: bring the milk to the boil, soften the chocolate in the microwave, pour the milk over the chocolate and emulsify with a spatula without incorporating air.
- Add the mascarpone mixed with half a dose of milk to the ganache.
- Moisturize the gelatin then add it to the ganache.
- Add the vanilla and cold cream.
- Leave to mature in the fridge overnight and beat with a whisk the next day to whip it.
- Wet the coffee panettone and fill with namelaka and mascarpone.
- Sprinkle with cocoa.