SPEDIZIONE GRATUITA PER GLI ORDINI SUPERIORI A 28€
Terms of service
- 1.1 These General Conditions of Online Sale (hereinafter the "GCS") govern the contract (hereinafter the "CONTRACT") for the sale of the products (hereinafter the "PRODUCT" or "PRODUCTS") present on the website www.olivieri1882. com (hereinafter the "SITE"), owned by the company 1882 Srl with registered and administrative headquarters in Arzignano in Via Stadio n. 36 \ 13, VAT number and CF 03964530244 and purchased electronically by users of the SITE (hereinafter the "CUSTOMER").
- 1.2 Articles 7. Right of withdrawal and 8. Products of these GCS will be applied only and exclusively if the CUSTOMER qualifies as a "consumer" pursuant to art. 3, co. 1, lett. a), of Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, namely "the natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out".
- 1.3 The forwarding of a purchase order for one or more PRODUCTS of the SITE by the CUSTOMER implies the acceptance of these GCS by the CUSTOMER.
2. Effectiveness and modification of the GCS
- 2.1 The GCS applicable to the sale of the PRODUCTS are those published on the SITE on the date of the order of the PRODUCTS. The CUSTOMER can easily memorize these GCS on a durable medium and reproduce these GCS on paper.
- 2.2 The GCS may be modified and any changes and / or additions will be in force from the moment of their publication on the SITE. The CUSTOMER is therefore required to periodically check the publication of the most updated GCS.
- 2.3 Some sales campaigns, based on the specificity of the PRODUCTS, may be subject to particular conditions of sale in addition to these GCS. These particular conditions, if provided, will be accessible and viewable in the "description" section of the specific showcase through the appropriate link. By purchasing the PRODUCT of these sales campaigns, the CUSTOMER accepts, in addition to these GCS, also the relative special conditions.
3. Sales procedure
3.1 The offer of the PRODUCTS presented on the SITE is subject to their actual availability.
Payment can be made by credit card or PayPal. The charge will be made within 12 hours following the sending of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
- 3.2 In the case of multiple orders, as many CONTRACTS as the number of PRODUCTS ordered will be considered. The effectiveness of each CONTRACT is subject to the actual availability of the PRODUCT, as specified in the following art. 4.2.
- 3.3 The essential characteristics of the PRODUCTS, including the price including VAT and shipping costs, can be viewed and known by the CUSTOMER at a time prior to the conclusion of the CONTRACT and the execution of payment. In particular, the essential characteristics of the PRODUCTS can be viewed by accessing the technical data sheet of the PRODUCT itself where 1882 srl, in addition to the description and characteristics of the PRODUCT, will publish, if possible, also photographs and / or videos for the sole and sole purpose of providing a representation of the PRODUCT.
- 3.4 Once the purchase order has been received, 1882 srl will send the CUSTOMER the receipt of the order containing a summary of the information relating to the sale and will proceed to process the purchase order, without prejudice to the provisions of the following art. 4.2.
- 3.5 The prices indicated on the SITE do not include any taxes, duties and taxes applicable in the country of destination of the products and / or services where this is different from Italy. These costs, which differ from country to country, are charged to the CUSTOMER, who is responsible for verifying the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- 3.6 Starting from 12 December this year, 1882 srl will not be able to guarantee the delivery of orders by Christmas day (25 December) due to the overload of couriers work due to the Christmas holiday period
- 3.7 [UPDATE 01/04/2020] The CUSTOMER is aware that, due to the national emergency due to Covid-19, couriers may not deliver with the usual timing. For the same reason 1882 srl cannot guarantee delivery on Easter day for orders received after 05/04/2020.
4. Rights and obligations of 1882 srl
- 4.1 1882 srl, without prejudice to the provisions of the following art. 4.2, undertakes to deliver the PRODUCTS to the address communicated by the CUSTOMER in the purchase order or, if applicable, through the carrier responsible for transporting the PRODUCTS. 1882 srl cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase order by the CUSTOMER. 1882 srl will also not be held responsible for delays in delivery attributable to the CUSTOMER. Delivery is made by express courier; PO Boxes are not considered valid addresses for delivery purposes.
4.2 1882 srl reserves the right to notify the CUSTOMER, within 15 days of purchase at the email address associated with the CUSTOMER, of any unavailability of one or more of the PRODUCTS purchased. In this case, 1882 srl will refund the price (to the payment card or bank account or Pay Pal indicated by the same for the purchase).
Exclusively on the proposal of 1882 srl and upon agreement with the CUSTOMER, 1882 srl may send a PRODUCT different from the one ordered and of equivalent value.
- 4.3 The prices of the PRODUCTS sold on the SITE include VAT and are prices charged to the public by the individual merchant. 1882 srl reserves the right to modify them at any time. Any changes to the prices of the PRODUCTS will not, however, be effective towards the CUSTOMER who has already forwarded an order.
5. Rights and obligations of the CUSTOMER
- 5.1 The CUSTOMER is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the information and data provided to 1882 srl, and, in the event of registration, undertakes to promptly communicate any changes to the data entered in the "My Account" section of the SITE.
- 5.2 The CUSTOMER, upon confirmation of the purchase order
a) confirms that he has read, understood and accepted the GCS;
b) confirms the veracity of the data entered and that he is of age;
- 5.3 The CUSTOMER undertakes, once the purchase procedure on the SITE has been completed, to provide both to save an electronic copy and to print the CONTRACT and the GCS for the purposes of their conservation, as indicated in the previous art. 2.1.
- 5.4 A summary of the order and the products purchased will be sent to the CUSTOMER by e-mail automatically at the conclusion of the purchase order.
5.5 Upon delivery of the PRODUCTS to the CUSTOMER by the carrier responsible for their transport, the CUSTOMER must check, in the presence of the carrier:
a) that the quantity and type of PRODUCTS ordered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
b) that the packaging used for transport is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even only in the closing materials;
c) that the quantity and type of PRODUCTS delivered correspond to what was ordered.
Any anomalies or discrepancies with respect to the order must be immediately reported to the carrier upon receipt of the PRODUCTS, by means of a specific note in the transport document.
- 5.6 For support or complaints regarding the PRODUCTS purchased, the CUSTOMER can contact 1882 srl at the addresses indicated on the SITE under the heading "CONTACTS".
6. Use of the SITE
6.1 1882 srl assumes no responsibility for the problems caused to the CUSTOMER by the use of the SITE and the technologies used as they are not dependent on its will, such as, by way of example:
a) errors, delays or impossibility in accessing the SITE by the CUSTOMER during the execution of the sale procedure;
b) errors, delays or impossibility in receiving, by the CUSTOMER, the communications made by 1882 srl in relation to the sale of the PRODUCTS.
7. Right of withdrawal
- 7.1 The CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the CONTRACT, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within and no later than 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the PRODUCT at the address indicated for delivery. Full proof of receipt is the date shown on the transport document.
7.2 The CUSTOMER may exercise the right of withdrawal by informing 1882 srl before the expiry of the withdrawal period through an explicit declaration of the decision to withdraw from the CONTRACT to be sent by post (the postmark will be valid) to 1882 srl, via Alberti 13, Arzignano (VI ) 36071, specifying name and surname, order number, order date and date of receipt of the PRODUCT. 1882 srl will eventually communicate confirmation of the impossibility of exercising the withdrawal in the hypotheses provided for by art. 7.5.
For convenience, it is possible to download the withdrawal form pursuant to letter h paragraph 1, Legislative Decree 21 February 2014, n. 21
7.3 In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the CUSTOMER is required to return the PRODUCT to 1882 srl. To this end, it is specified that:
- the deadline for returning the PRODUCT is 14 (fourteen) days from the date of communication to 1882 srl of the intention to withdraw from the CONTRACT. For the purpose of calculating the term, the PRODUCT is considered returned when it is delivered to the post office or other accepting carrier;
- the substantial integrity of the PRODUCT to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal;
- the costs of returning the goods (including shipping, wrapping and packing costs) to 1882 srl are charged to the CUSTOMER, who must send the PRODUCT duly packaged and packaged; 1882 srl does not accept damaged returns, but only if intact and in a normal state of conservation, kept with the use of normal diligence. The CUSTOMER must insert a copy of the transport document inside the packing box.
7.4 If the CUSTOMER exercises the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of these GCS, 1882 srl will refund the sums paid by the CUSTOMER for the purchase of the PRODUCTS.
The refund will be made free of charge, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which 1882 srl became aware of the CUSTOMER's exercise of the right of withdrawal through the same payment method used by the consumer. 1882 srl will withhold the refund due to the CUSTOMER for the return until the PRODUCTS are received. The CUSTOMER is only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
1882 srl declines all responsibility for any delays in crediting, which depend on the bank, PayPal or the type of card used for payment.
7.5 Pursuant to art. 59 co. 1 Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 n. 206 (Consumer Code), it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal, among others, in the following cases:
- for PRODUCTS made to measure or clearly personalized;
- for PRODUCTS which, by their nature, cannot be returned due to the risk of deteriorating or expiring rapidly;
- for PRODUCTS that cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and that have been opened after delivery;
The right of withdrawal applies to the PRODUCT purchased in its entirety; therefore if the PRODUCT is composed of several components or parts, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised only on part of the PRODUCT purchased.
- 8.1 The images and video presentation of the PRODUCTS accompanying the descriptive information are published on the SITE by way of example and have a merely representative function, taking into account that the quality of the images (for example in terms of exact display of colors) may depend on software and IT tools used by the CUSTOMER when connecting to the SITE.
- 8.2 In case of conformity defects of Products sold by 1882 srl, the customer must immediately contact Customer Service. The legal guarantees provided for in articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Consumer Code apply to the sale of products. The customer has the right, at his choice and provided that the type of product allows it, to restore, without charge, the conformity of the product by repair or replacement, or to an adequate reduction in the price or to terminate the contract. The customer loses these rights if he does not report the lack of conformity to 1882 srl within two months from the date on which he discovered the defect, provided that it is not a product that is perishable or subject to expiry in a shorter term,
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- 9.1 These GCS, their validity, interpretation and execution are governed by Italian law.
- 9.2 For civil disputes in the event that the buyer is a private individual acting for purposes unrelated to the exercise of the business or his professional activity, the mandatory territorial jurisdiction is of the judge of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the state. In all other cases the exclusive jurisdiction will be of the Vicenza court.