Our Panettone cake is the result both of a continuous search for top quality raw materials and of an entirely handmade production.
- According to Gambero Rosso, one of the top 10 handmade Panettone cakes of Italy.
- According to Dissapore, one of the top 10 handmade Panettone cakes of Italy.
- According to Gambero Rosso, the third best handmade chocolate Panettone cake of Italy.
- According to “Panetthon”, the second best handmade Panettone cake of Veneto.
- According to “La Repubblica”, one of the best handmade Panettone cakes of Italy.
In its ranking of the best handmade Panettone cakes of Italy, Gambero Rosso describes our Panettone in this way: “[…]this classic Panettone cake (it takes four days of processing to realize it) lacks for nothing: it’s beautiful, low and without glaze. It looks inviting and well developed, the distinctive cross cut stands in the centre of the warm brownish dome. The bright yellow slice has a perfect texture: it’s soft, slightly moist and stringy, the vanilla powder is clearly visible. More than anything, there are intense and fresh scents that remind Christmas and highlight the presence of first quality raw materials: stone-milled flours, Belgian centrifuged butter, organic free-range eggs, excellent organic self-produced candied oranges and lemons, Australian sultanas, cane sugar, spring water, Italian acacia honey and Madagascar vanilla beans. The taste is balanced and the texture is extremely melt-in-the-mouth.”